Spending way too much time on admin tasks?
Hiring a VA is game-changing.
When you have someone on your team to take care of the to-do list, it gives you the time to tackle your big picture items that only you can do. Which is when you really start leveling-up.
Also…handing someone a big, disorganized list of to-dos and appointments and getting back a simple, color-coded schedule? So freeing.
I say that from first-hand experience. When I brought on my assistant, my big projects started moving forward, business started changing.
And I’ve heard the same thing from so many of my bloggers. You have so many tasks you need to take care of day-in and day-out that you just don’t have time to work on your big ideas. Or sometimes you take the time anyway, and then you’re putting in 10…12…14 hour days to try to get it all done. And you’re done. ‘Cause that’s exhausting.
That’s where The Blogger’s VA service comes in.
My team will take care of business tasks beyond design and development for you, and at a doable price-point for the service of freeing up your time. And it’s from the business you already know and trust, with all work overseen by me.
Not sure what you can outsource or how to even decide what tasks to hand off? Download this free workbook that will walk you through it. You’ll end up with a Google spreadsheet of specific tasks to hand off, and an easy way to show us how you like things done too.
Here are some of the things we can do for you:
- Blog post research to include facts and tips
- Creating special pages like Resources or Instagram landing
- Moderating comments
- Editing + optimizing images
- Adding internal links
- Helping with SEO optimization
- Creating an editorial calendar
- Technical to-dos like category changes or redirects
- Creating content upgrades or opt-ins
- Creating an email welcome series or sales funnel
- Adding sign-up forms to your blog
- Creating Pinterest-worthy graphics for your blog posts
- Managing and growing your Pinterest account
- Tracking your growth and stats
- Taking care of WordPress updates
- WordPress plugin research and setup
- Fixing errors found with an SEO research tool like SEMRush
Tools we use:
Trello, ClickUp, Google Calendar for planning, management, and scheduling. Microsoft Office, Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides), Photoshop, Affinity, Canva for document and graphic creation. Mailerlite, MailChimp, ConvertKit email lists/newsletters.
The investment for freeing up your time:
4 hours a month for $130
8 hours a month for $250
16 hours a month for $480
Additional hours billed at retainer rate of $32 per hour, as time is available
$36 an hour
Just fill out the form here to get in touch and schedule a chat if you’d like one:
P.S. If it’s design and development tasks you’re looking for help with, check out my Developer Day package where you’ll get a whole (or half) day of time, just with me for more technical or blog design work.